Full Sail University, located at 3300 University Boulevard, Winter Park, FL 32792, Facility Code 21970110, in accordance with Title 38 U.S. Code § 3679 subsection (e), adoptsthe following additional provisions for any student using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA.
The University will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries ,or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, students will be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
- Provide a written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies.
This addendum is true and correct in content and policy. Full Sail University officially adopted this policy in September 2014, but is publishing this statement as part of this addendum and will include this policy in the next edition (November 2019) of its Catalog.