Progress Records and Reports

Progress records are permanently maintained by the school. Grades and attendance for each course are posted on the student’s personal page on the student intranet site, Full Sail One.
Parents seeking access to this progress must have students sign an authorization to release records and, that being done, may call the college for a verbal check on academic progress.
Transcript requests should be made through our online transcript service. It can be accessed through the student intranet site, Full Sail One, or directly at; or by mailing a letter to the University, Attention: Transcript Request, that includes the full name, date of birth, last four digits of the social security number, program of study, and signature. Requests for transcripts are processed within 10 days of receipt of the request. For each official transcript sent via mail, there is a $10.00 charge. For each official transcript sent electronically, there is a $7.00 charge. There is no fee for unofficial transcript requests.