The Video-Sharing Platforms course examines the various video players and hosting platforms that are used throughout many communities on the Internet. The significance of having a media presence has increased the need for professionals in entertainment, business, media, technology, and education fields to understand how to leverage video platforms to convey their messages. This course equips students with basic video production, video editing, and uploading skills for use across multiple outlets. Students will learn to define a voice and story that is appropriate to their message and viewers and will also gain exposure to essential video platform standards and technical requirements.
This course appears in the following degrees:
- Game Business and Esports Associate of Science - Campus
- Game Business and Esports Associate of Science - Online
- Game Business and Esports Bachelor of Science - Campus
- Game Business and Esports Bachelor of Science - Online
- Game Business and Esports Certificate - Campus
- Game Business and Esports Certificate - Online