The Probability course explores probability theory and statistical methods, particularly through engineering and programming applications. Students will understand and discuss the rules of probability and will be able to solve problems using probability. Students will also learn how to classify and collect data, make hypothesis statements, perform appropriate hypothesis testing, and interpret results in context. Students will also be able to conduct regression and correlation studies in order to make estimations and predictions.
This course appears in the following degrees:
- Computer Science Bachelor of Science - Campus
- Computer Science Bachelor of Science - Online
- Computer Science Bachelor of Science Completion Program - Online
- Game Development Bachelor of Science - Campus
- Game Development Bachelor of Science - Online
- Simulation and Visualization Bachelor of Science - Campus